Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Stephen Stills, David Crosby, Graham Nash Quietly Return To Spotify -- July 5, 2022

Something you won't see reported by mainstream media or the Hollywood elite today (or ever).

Link here


****************************
The Movie Page

Ya gotta love Texas.

A standard Movie Screen differs in size due to the way they are installed in different auditoriums. Generally, the more seats in an auditorium, the more screen space.

Films are typically 30 or 90 feet wide by 40 to 30 feet tall with the exception of IMAX movies. 

I had to look that up, because my wife and our oldest granddaughter went to see Top Gun 2 yesterday evening. Of course, they entered the multi-plex theater through the front door, but upon exiting, our granddaughter showed my wife the "back exit."

Stepping out of the back exit, they were standing directly in front of our granddaughter's apartment. 

In other words, our granddaughter has a "big screen" measuring some 45 feet wide by 30 feet tall right out her living room door. Dwarfs my 27-inch big-screen Apple monitor. LOL. 

**************************
Real Estate

A multi-millionaire (billionaire) out of San Diego, CA, just moved into a McMansion across the road from our family's summer home on Flathead Lake, Montana.

The summer home was built in the 1970's for about $90,000, I suppose. 

The new owners of the McMansion (Zillow: $4.5 million) says our family's summer home is the "nicest" home on this particular development. 

I have an idea how my sister can monetize the family summer home. LOL.

*******************************
The Catholic Church Today

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The good news? I have the best sisters ever, based on everything I read about celebrities in Hollywood.

      Delete