Thursday, June 9, 2022

The WPX Helena Ruth Grant Wells Have Been Updated -- June 9, 2022

Link here.

*********************
The Book Page

Link here.

Only due to lack of time, I am not ordering this book (yet). 

Geography Is Destiny: Britain and the World: A 10,000-Year History by Ian Morris, c. 2022. 

*********************
The Book Page

Link here.

I've read a few books over the years. I've particularly enjoyed the anthologies in which editors select the best literature. Gilgamesh and Beowulf are always in those anthologies but after all I've read over the years, I don't ever recalling "original" literature regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I'm now reading Edmund Wilson's The Dead Sea Scrolls, c. 1955, 1967, 1969. 

Absolutely fascinating.

A must read for all those interested in the history of Judaism and/or Christianity. Easy to get a hardback for less than $10, including shipping.

I will keep notes at this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment