Thursday, June 23, 2022

Odds And Ends -- June 23, 2022

FEDEX: for those who missed it -- 4Q22 earnings here. Incredible report considering all the headwinds. And incredible guidance. 

Revlon: files for bankruptcy protection. The "wave" is just beginning.

Hiatus: link here

Hiatus: I'm trying to back away a bit, also, but it's difficult. Too much is happening. I am ignoring the market to the extent possible. But accumulating shares, sticking to plan. 

Buffett: link here.

Oil at $63. Holy mackerel. Again, an open book test.

They're reading the blog: earlier today -- or was it yesterday -- I asked rhetorically whatever happened to Biden's plan to jump-start the US semi-conductor sector. I had not seen a thing. Now this, link here. This is absolutely amazing: my twitter feed keeps telling me how great the DEMS are and here we have the US Congress unable to get their act together. Truly amazing. For those who have forgotten, the DEMS control the White House and the US Congress, both houses. 

 Much, much more. But we will have to wait until tomorrow. Going to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment