Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Earnings -- April 26, 2022

Because of the market volatility I have not looked at the market since last week and will not look at it until at least a month after earnings season -- so that gets me deep into May. There will be exceptions when I am investing -- accumulating shares -- which I expect will be done on three tranches between April 30, 2022, and May 31, 2022.

Because I am avoiding the market, I will not be checking earnings reports for awhile. Whatever earnings I post will come from social media (generally twitter, SeekingAlpha), from the Yahoo! earnings calendar (rarely) and readers. 

So, here we go: Valero profit surges. Look at this:

  • EPS: beat by 40%
  • revenue: beat by 20%

Apparently WTI is back up over $100 this morning.

Overall, "things" are looking very, very good. 

My investment "attitude" has changed completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment