Thursday, March 10, 2022

Why I Love Blogging -- Reason #1 -- The Things Readers Send Me -- March 10, 2022

This is a must-read. Sent to me by a reader. From Wired

Link here.

Three things need to happen, and probably in this order, for any crackpot idea to take hold of the culture: (1) its nonthreatening introduction to the masses, (2) its legitimization by experts, and (3) overwhelming evidence of its real-world effects. In the case of the so-called simulation hypothesis, you could hardly ask for a neater demonstration.

Yes, I'm buying the book. Later: Amazon. One click. Done. Hardcover. $22.

It's 500 pages long. I need something to get me through the Biden administration.  

Wow, only another couple of weeks and I'll be able to read outside at the pool, every morning. Spring in north Texas can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment