Sunday, February 13, 2022

Notes From All Over -- Part 1 -- February 13, 2022

Wow, wow, wow, talk about a "makeover." She's gorgeous. Ms Alicia Malone

Wow, I've been watching TCM for quite some time but not much in the past few weeks. 
Today, the line-up is incredible. I may not watch the Super Bowl. LOL. I know I won't watch the first two quarters. 
But back to the original point I was going to make. 
Ms Malone is an Australian presenter on TCM. She always seemed a bit "less than she could have been or could be." 
And, wow, was I correct. Sometime between the last time I saw her and today she has had a huge makeover. She's gorgeous. I am truly impressed. I think even her Aussie accent has changed a bit, for the better. Not quite as grating. I love her hair. Amazing. And, I know this is inappropriate and sexist but she has trimmed down also. I attribute that to an athletic lifestyle which is neither inappropriate nor sexist. 

This is so cool. I was stationed at RAF Mildenhall / RAF Lakenheath (sister bases northeast of London) many years ago. While stationed there I continued my hobby of acquiring Märklin model trains. There was a British gentleman who published small magazines regarding Märklin. I don't recall if he also sold the model trains. He also published a glossy magazine featuring American and British aircraft. He built his house right outside the RAF Mildenhall fence line right at the end of runway on Pollards Lane. When I went out to visit him, it was obvious he knew more about the missions coming in and out of RAF Mildenhall than I did. He had his high-power binoculars and his camera right outside his huge picture window. 

In the map below: note Pollards Lane, the private home, the fence line and the RC-135 / Rivet Joint on taxiway at end of runway:

Zoom out a little:

No comments:

Post a Comment