Sunday, January 9, 2022

One Year Anniversary: WPX And DVN Merger -- January 9, 2022

Happy Birthday! The one-year anniversary of the Devon and WPX merger

Reminder: all those "WPX" wells you see in the Bakken now -- they all "belong" to Devon. Just saying.

I was reminded of that when I reviewed the most recent Devon corporation presentation which can be accessed here along with several others.

Slide #4 from that presentation:

My own review of Devon, August 7, 2021. Background:

  • on August 7, 2021, I was on the balcony of my sister's house on Flathead Lake, MT
  • it was a beautiful day; a few folks were out and about, but I was uninterrupted
  • I now forget what it was, but something suggested -- perhaps Devon's variable dividend announcement -- that I take a good look at Devon
  • the result: one of the best posts ever on the blog
  • most important: it provided "actionable intel"

No comments:

Post a Comment