Tuesday, August 3, 2021

BP Boosts Dividend, Buybacks As Profit Soars -- Source -- August 3, 2021

BP: boosts dividend, buybacks as profit soars. Link here.

  • profits: $2.8 billion vs $2.15 forecast;
  • 1Q21: $2.63 billion, profit
  • 2Q20: a lot of $6.68 billion -- after taking large non-cash charges

****************************
Venice Bitch

Lana in an interview with Variety:

“I played it for my managers and I was like, ‘Yeah, I think this is the single I want to put out.’

And they were like, 'It’s 10 minutes long. Are you kidding me? It’s called Venice Bitch. Like why do you do this to us? Can you make a three-minute normal pop song?'

I was like, 'Well, end of summer, some people just wanna drive around for 10 minutes, get lost in some electric guitar.'”

Lana Del Rey, Venice Bitch.


The funny thing: it is too short. Someone needs to upload it as a continuous loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment