Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Cost Of Driving By State -- New Link -- June 8, 2021

Unsolicited and completely unexpected I received this in my in-box the other day:

I saw this page on your website: http://themilliondollarway.blogspot.com/2021/03/california-i-am-island-march-7-2021.html

My team put together this resource about automobile energy and gas costs by state. Our energy analysts pulled different data from the Department of Energy, AAA, and other sources to help measure differences. They do a great job at updating the information once new reports come out by those sources. I think it would compliment your page nicely.

Automobile energy costs for each state
https://www.chooseenergy.com/data-center/cost-of-driving-by-state/

The link has been added to the "Data Link" page and the sidebar at the right. 

FWIW: the gasoline cost for my 2011 Honda Civic, link here.

*****************************
CO2: EVs Vs ICEs

A reader asked if I had seen this article: EVs with negligible CO2 advantages of ICEs.

I replied to the reader but got a "failure daemon" note. This was my reply:

Yes, I did see that. I debated whether to post it. Two immediate thoughts: preaching to the choir, and all of us following this story closely know the CO2 story regarding EVs is questionable at best. And it was another story from oilprice which I already use too much. LOL. 

Irony: the link was posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment