Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Emperor Has No Clothes -- I'm Glad Someone Is Writing What We're All Thinking -- April 15, 2021

For the archives. Link here to Julianne Geiger

Pop quiz, quick:

  • when was Tesla, the company, founded?
  • when did Elon Musk take over as CEO?
  • solve for x: 2019 - 2003 = x
  • EVs make up what percent of all retail autos?
  • what percent of early adopters / EV owners would "definitely consider" purchasing another EV in the future?
  • what is the current biggest issue regarding EVs?

This is an open-book quiz. See linked article for answers. 

And finally, what's in your garage?

****************************************
Answer To The Sixth Question In The Pop Quiz Above

Link to Tsvetan Paraskova, for the archives. 

High battery metal prices could derail the EV revolution.

EVs are already ridiculously expensive -- upfront costs -- and metal prices are going to drive that cost up significantly more.

*****************************
Hot Sauce

In response to my note about Tabasco sauce, a reader sent me this link: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Dave%27s+Gourmet/page/6C15F7E9-13A9-4134-9C62-6954061BF6DA?ref_=ast_bln

I can't even imagine. 

Wow, I love this blog. I wake up every morning and am always surprised what I find on the blog. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment