Saturday, March 6, 2021

Gasoline Demand -- Texas Starting To See Shortages -- Texas: Open For Business -- Three To Four Weeks Of Spring Break -- March 6, 2021

On/about February 19, 2021, I wrote:

  • two weeks from now, it will all be forgotten (not to be taken out of context);
  • two months from now, everything will be back to Covid-19 normal.
  • so, where are we? It's not even a month later, and could one say things are back to normal? Auto traffic is more than back to normal.

From twitter:

Texas is open for business: I've never seen so much traffic in north Texas. Well, at least not since last March, 2020. They say one out of eight service stations is experiencing gasoline shortages. I posted that earlier. Officials say there should be no problem if there is no "panic buying." After reading that I went out and filled up our two automobiles. Not for me. I can ride a bike most places. But for my wife. 

1990: by the way, when they say records extend all the way back to 1990 -- that's as far back as some data tracking goes. 

Houston, TX: open for business.


******************************
The Art Page
 
Ted Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment