Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Did We Mention That Trump Single-Handedly Eradicated Seasonal Flu This Year? -- January 27, 2021

***************************************
Webex Attire

As mentioned earlier I will be meeting with "my" broker later this afternoon on Webex. I am debating which "look" is the better (photos by Sophia):


By the way:

The patriot cowboy hat was about $9.99 from Walmart some years ago for a Halloween party.

The straw hat was $5.99 at a service station in New Mexico on my way to a family wedding in Tucson, Arizona. One of my best buys ever.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting that when I was admitted to ICU last april with Covid, I was diagnosed with Influenza A and B also! 5 days on HCQ I was good to go...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That works out pretty well for the hospital: treat one patient with basically similar illnesses and get paid for three maladies: Covid-19; influenza A; and, influenza B. You should have also mentioned "mental anxiety" over all of this so the hospital could have billed the insurance company for mental health care. LOL. Glad to hear you are (apparently) doing fine.

      Delete