Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Off The Net For Awhile -- Time For Sophia -- September 22, 2020

But before I go. On-line ordering and shipping. Packages arrive generally by one of the following four:

  • Amazon-branded deliveries
  • UPS
  • USPS
  • FedEx

I don't know anything about DHL. 

Without question, anecdotally one of the four is by far the worst. The other three seem equally good but two of the three seem to have a better attitude than the third.

Later, I will complete the story, but it's gotten so bad that I now let the on-line retailer know that I won't order from them again if the company ships using ........FedEx.

Later: FedEx is by far the worst.

It turns out I'm not alone thinking this. See social media comments. 

**********************************
Did Someone Get The Memo

I don't know what to make of this, but if taken at face value, it suggests that some senators are finally getting the memo that if one party takes control of all the US House, the US Senate, and the presidency, "we" have just moved to a one-party system.

No comments:

Post a Comment