Monday, September 28, 2020

A Shout-Out To Amazon -- September 28, 2020

A shout-out to Amazon. Amazon just does everything right.

I wanted to order another obscure item from Amazon that I had ordered sometime in the past three years but couldn't remember the specifics. I went back to Amazon (on-line). Amazon keeps track of everything one has ordered and makes it incredibly easy to scroll through the list. WhichI did, and I found the $7.84 item I was looking for.

And, that was it. 

Except just below it was another item that I had previously ordered -- a much more expensive item, at about $60 but an item that I needed to buy again. I had forgotten all about it, but there it was. So, there you have it. I was simply looking for a $7.84 item and ended up ordering about $70 worth of "stuff."

Absolutely amazing. And both items will be here this week. With Prime the items should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, but they won't get here until later in the week: this suggests to me they are simply overwhelmed with orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment