Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Notes From All Over -- The Glamour Edition -- Midnight -- June 30, 2020

One of the things I like best about "the blog" is discovering other (much more) interesting blogs. I used to link them at the sidebar at the right. The bar was set high to be linked, and then, it appears, I lost interest in such blogs.

Until tonight.

It's a long, long story and it's not worth the time to go through it but the dots start connecting with White Mischief, linked at the sidebar at the right. The dots led to an interesting blog -- a very interesting blog, James Sherwood. It appears the last entry was back in 2018, having started in 2010, but that still provides a lot of interesting reading.

It has nothing to do with energy. 

Link here.

******************************
Flashback

On November 11, 2009, I posted this:
"When in the end, the day came on which I was going away, I learned the strange learning that things can happen which we ourselves cannot possibly imagine, either beforehand, or at the time when they are taking place, or afterwards when we look back on them." -- Karen Blixen (Isak Dinesen), Out of Africa, 1937.
And, now, here in 2020, I'm back in my Out of Africa phase.

I Thought I Heard You Call My Name, Jessie Colter

No comments:

Post a Comment