Monday, June 15, 2020

EIA's Monthly Dashboards Posted -- June 15, 2020

I'm too exhausted to post it tonight but the EIA monthly drilling and productivity report has been posted.

The link is here.

The EIA dashboard links:
Enjoy.

I would have missed the report but a reader reminded me that they were posted. That reader will report it this next Sunday, Focus on Fracking

***********************************
Charlotte Rampling

Well, this is pretty coincidental. I watched Swimming Pool three times this weekend, starring Charlotte Rampling. I really don't know much about her. My wife knows "everything" about these actresses (and actors). She grew up with the movies; I did not.

So, Swimming Pool, Charlotte Rampling (on DVD) this weekend.

This evening on TCM, Farewell, My Lovely. I had seen it before, but never really paid attention. Tonight I watched it more closely. I look forward to watching it again. Robert Mitchum as Philip Marlowe -- as good as, maybe better than, the other guy that played Marlowe. A very young Charlotte Rampling played the femme fatale. She certainly channeled Lauren Bacall. Rampling would have been about 28 years old when she filmed Farewll, My Lovely. She was about 57 years old when she filmed Swimming Pool.

Purely coincidental that I would see her in two movies this weekend/tonight.

Sylvester Stallone, by the way, was in Farewell, My Lovely.

Lauren Bacall, born in 1924. To Have And Have Not, 1944. Bacall would have been about nineteen years old when filming the latter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment