Friday, April 17, 2020

This Is Going To Be Absolutely Fascinating -- April 17, 2020

I  haven't watched the news or listened to the radio (other than classical music when driving Sophia to and from the airport) but the little I've picked up on at two or three internet sites, is that the New York politicians are whiners, whereas the California politicians are "let's get 'er done" type of folks. I may or may not care for any of their politics on either coast, but it certainly seems there's a different attitude.

So, when I saw this, it re-affirmed / validated what I was already thinking. While New York City's politicians and New York state's politicians are still pointing blame, whining, and, in the process, dragging this out -- which, by the way, might be purposeful, coming out of the "War Room" -- the California folks are ready to move on.

Los Angeles and NYC are very, very differently culturally and the numbers may have been the same regardless who was running the show. But in hindsight, it certainly seems the NY (state and city) politicos made some significant missteps.

We can't forget that the west coast was hit by Wuhan flu from China, the source. Meanwhile, NYC was hit by Wuhan flu from Europe. And I think that's an important distinction.

On a separate note, I do not "know" the medical system in New York. But from my perspective, one of the best medical systems in the world is based in California. 

Anyway, I digress. I was thrilled to see this, link here:

No comments:

Post a Comment