Thursday, April 2, 2020

A State Out Of Control -- Nothing About The Bakken -- April 2, 2020

Anyone who lives in California, knows this story only too well.

For those who have never heard of California's Proposition 65, consider yourself very, very fortunate.

California's Proposition 65 has its own wiki page. LOL. Wow, I never knew it went all the way back to 1986. I remember the first time I ever walked into a store with a "Prop 65 warning" on the door. I was almost afraid to walk in -- until I got the "inside joke."

The other day I ordered a whetstone. It arrived today -- probably from China, LOL -- and nope, no warning about coronavirus -- but wow, I was warned about cancer-causing substances.

Haven't whetstones been around since, like, since Shakespeare?



But wow, my knives are sure sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment