Wednesday, February 5, 2020

US Crude Oil Exports Hit All-Time Record; MAGA; Notes From All Over, Part 1 -- February 5, 2020

SOTU: I'm reading the "reviews" and "reporting" of the SOTU. Wow, I missed a good one. Incredible. I am so impressed. The president never quits. How does he do it? First ever Presidential Medal of Freedom, live at the SOTU. And not leaked by the press. I believe there is video showing Nancy Pelosi completely befuddled; couldn't find it in her copy of the SOTU address. This is pretty funny. She was given a copy with key pages removed. The pages that were there were not in order. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the  pages were stapled upside down. This is truly hilarious. And only she and President Trump (and his staff) know the joke, because you know no one is going to say a thing. Certainly not Nancy; she was completely pranked. LOL.

Record US crude oil export:



SOTU:


No comments:

Post a Comment