Wednesday, September 18, 2019

No Rest For The Weary -- Just After I Said I Was Off The Net For Twelve Hours, This Note From A Reader -- The #1 Reason Why I Love To Blog -- September 18, 2019

Updates

September 19, 2019: a reader sent me the initial production numbers for the three wells noted below. I have put that information in draft status and as soon as the wells come off the confidential list, I will post the numbers. The numbers corroborate the earlier assertion that these are good wells. I don't feel comfortable posting the data while the wells are still on the confidential list. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Original Post

The graphic:


From a reader, just moments ago:
One of the best wells EOG has had in a while. 3 well Pad. Currently completing the 45,46,47 well to the the north. The 47 well is also a three forks well. Side note about half the sand pumped is from the asgard (spelling?) mine which is 30-35 miles east of Minot. 
The wells:
  • 36413, conf, EOG, Clarks Creek 106-0724H, Clarks Creek, no production data,
  • 36415, conf, EOG, Clarks Creek 18-0719H, Clarks Creek, no production data,
  • 36416, conf, EOG, Clarks Creek 105-0719H, Clarks Creek, no production data, 
So, we will have to wait and see.

Wow, I "love" my readers. Thank you so much for all you have taught me and alerted me to incredible Bakken stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment