Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Clarifying Terms From The NDIC -- April 2, 2019; The #1 Reason Why I Love To Blog About The Bakken

#1 reason why I love to blog about the Bakken: feedback from readers. 

A shout out to a reader from yesterday who reminded me of something yesterday.

I have either been wrong all these years, or have simply forgotten, but without going into details, suffice it to say that when a well comes off the confidential list, even if the well is not completed and goes on the SI/NC list (a DUC), the NDIC file report is no longer confidential.  

I assume everyone following the Bakken already knew this. This is nothing new. But I either missed this or had forgotten all about it.

The purpose of the note is not to correct my error (LOL) but to give a huge shout out / thank you to the reader who tactfully reminded me of my error.

***************************************
A Dare

I dare global warmists to read this (see link below) -- the site had been banned by Facebook, but apparently Facebook has reversed that decision, calling it a mistake

The global warming post I dare global warmists to read at this link.

**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment