Tuesday, February 26, 2019

CLR With Big Plans For The Bakken -- February 26, 2019

From The Williston Herald:
  • Continental expects to nearly double its oil production within the next five years, and expects the Bakken to contribute between 50 to 60 percent of the total growth. 
  • Bakken key to Continental plans to double in size 
  • rigs flat for 2019, but number of wells expected to rise 
One wonders if CLR would be interested in the Helis Grail?

***************************************
Leeds

Between 2002 and 2004 the USAF sent me to a remote air base in northern England, Yorkshire County, on many occasions. During those two years, I probably visited Yorkshire a half dozen times. I often flew into Leeds, England, and then took a taxi to the air base.

Tonight while looking up the history of this tune, I see the story begins in Leeds. How interesting.

If you have trouble understanding the English, good news. The video has subtitles.

History of Yellow River

I don't know what it about this song that seems to make it the #1 song I want to hear when I first start surfing YouTube.

Hopefully I live long enough to share this with Sophia. I figure another seven or eight years.

***********************************
Something To Consider

Ty Smith -- Modern Renaissance Man.

Addictive.

Clever idea.

But this guy says he's a musician. Amazing how little he seems to have heard when it comes to music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNPCgxxvE0.

No comments:

Post a Comment