Thursday, October 4, 2018

Off The Net

I am shutting "it" down for awhile. I don't know if it will be for a few hours or a few days. Most likely just a few hours.

I won't reply to e-mail for awhile but I will see it all.

My blog is full of typographical errors -- I will eventually correct those I find. If I've made a really, really bad typographical error that affects the story, please let me know. Minor spelling errors, grammatical errors -- ignore. I'm paying Sophia to correct those.

Comments won't be posted while I'm off the net; some folks are still having trouble getting their comments posted. If that happens, send me an e-mail directly. The e-mail address is at the sidebar somewhere. Unless directed otherwise, all comments are posted anonymously.

Good luck to all. 

In the meantime, enjoy some great photographs of the Bakken and North Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment