US market: another "ugly" day on Wall Street
Louis Rukeyser: where are you when we need you?
Iran sanctions: Iraq expects exemption. Which, of course, makes no sense. Trump calls out Germany for buying natural gas from Russia, and then Iraq expects exemption for helping Iran? The swamp.
Peak oil? Not!. Equinor (Statoil) strikes more oil at giant Johan Castberg field.
- earlier: confirmed 12 - 25 million recoverable bbls of oil
- estimates: 450 - 650 million bbls of oil equivalent
- initial development plan: $6 billion
- hope to make the project profitable at $35/bbl
- originally, was penciled out to be profitable at $80/bbl