Friday, August 3, 2018

New Linked Site For The Data Base -- August 3, 2018

I can only assume I have linked this site before, but I can't find "shalexp" anywhere on the blog using google search. So perhaps I have not stumbled upon this site before.

But for those of you who have not seen this site, it's quite amazing.

The link takes you to an existing, older CLR well, the first Sefolosha well.

When you get to the site, go down to the lower right hand corner.

Note "our valuation estimates." That's a dynamic, interactive corner. At the very bottom there is this:
"... based on a .05 decimal interest."  Replace that ".05" with any number you want, and it will return the "new" valuation estimate.

Mineral owners can check their monthly pay stubs, I imagine, to find their "decimal interest."

Unfortunately one needs to have a subscription to gain full access but for mineral owners with a lot of wells and a lot of income, this might be something to consider. I don't know. But it just shows you how much "stuff" is out there.

Website.

There's a 7-day free trial and if one subscribes for a full year, one will be billed $83/month. I can think of many things I might say, but I will hold my thoughts for now.

Note: this is not an endorsement. I simply stumbled on this site, know nothing more it than what I've seen tonight and what I've posted above. I am posting it just in case anyone might be interested, but more importantly, just to show folks how much "stuff" is out there.

For folks contemplating selling their minerals, it seems this site might be quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment