Monday, May 7, 2018

The Market, Energy, And Political Page, T+68 -- May 7, 2018 -- Absolutely, Positively, The Scariest Quote This Past Weekend

Blogging may be a bit minimal for awhile. I'll be traveling this week but I think I will have plenty of time to blog. We'll see.

Prescient? Absolutely, positively, what was the single scariest quote all weekend, and who made the quote? The link is here. Answer at bottom of this post (scroll down for answer).

Making America great again. This caught me by surprise. I don't watch much television but occasionally catch CNBC while getting ready in the morning but everything I've been hearing on CNBC suggests that publicly traded companies have been using their Trump Tax windfall for buying back company shares. Then I see this from another source:


I only caught ten minutes of CNBC this morning: Becky Quick interview Bill Gates, Charlie Munger, and Warren Buffett on health care. Incredibly lame Q&A.

Quick: what is the #1 reason why government health care programs like Medicare and ObamaCare costs can never be estimated or contained? The military can mitigate this problem to some extent.

*********************************
Answer to scariest quote this past weekend:
Charlie Munger: "There will come a time when the people who hate Trump will wish that he was back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment