Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Off The Net Later This Morning -- Don't Bother To Check The Site Until Later This Afternoon / Evening -- May 22, 2018

I'll be reading about China history and touring the local area in my undisclosed location.

I see the price of WTI is soaring -- will flirt with $73 by the end of the day.

It's amazing how fast this administration has moved internationally. Generally, presidents use their first term to "work" national issues, and then when they fail at that, turn to international issues in their second term.

I assume there are some "national" initiatives but they are being worked at the Cabinet level. Trump is now focused on the Korean peninsula; China; and, the Mideast.

*********************************
Shallow

Shallowest story of the day so far, from SwimSwam:

I posted the above for the archives and to remind me how incredible her times are. However, the writer's opinion regarding "why" Katie is doing so well now is incredibly shallow and shows the lack of understanding of human behavior. What a doofus. Yes, I'm sure during the 1,450th meter of the 1500-meter freestyle, Katies was thinking, "If I can just beat the 15:20 time, my bargaining position will be 23% better. Need to swim faster." What a doofus. Not Kaite. The writer.


 *****************************************
Best Story So Far Today

No comments:

Post a Comment