Thursday, March 8, 2018

Oh-Oh! Could WTI Fall Below $60? -- March 8, 2018

At $60.33 right now.

***********************
Saudi Aramco IPO

I've long been skeptical of the IPO. I'm not sure we'll ever see it on a "legitimate" trading platform (NYSE, NASDAQ, etc) but if we do, I've always said it would be delayed.

Now, there are hints that it will be delayed to 2019. In fact, I don't think anyone worth his salt, as they say, thought there would be any legitimate chance the IPO would be launched in 2018. I'll post the link, but I don't think it's news(worthy). More clickbait. I read the headline. That's all.

Later, another story suggesting listing Saudi Aramco on the NYSE would be very, very risky. The big question: legitimate stories or simply clickbait?

Back to Black, Amy Winehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment