Friday, January 19, 2018

The Bakken Shows Continued Signs Of Improvement -- January 19, 2018

From The Williston Wire.

Willston's December enplanements up in 2017 compared to 2016. Year-over-year little change, but December emplanements up almost 10%.

STAR fund board reviews record number of community enhancement applications. Key word: record.

Natural gas. And here it is -- something I posted a few days ago, and to the best of my knowledge, the first to post the story -- North Dakota natural gas production reaches all-time high. 

Water: growth in oil patch drives water sales for the Western Area Water Supply Authority -- sales are still far below their record highs in 2014, but sales are turning around.

Watford City: Women's Boutique, McKenzie Minerals Management open in Watford City.

*****************************
Chart Of TheWeek

I haven't visited Mark Perry's website in a long time (my bad). Don alerted me to one of Mark's recent postings.


***************************
So How's The Blog Doing?

I'm glad you asked. A google search, of over 4 million returns, two of the top three hits, plus a twitter hit (yes, I know):


No comments:

Post a Comment