Thursday, January 12, 2017

Wow -- The Vern Whitten Autumn, 2016, Portfolio -- January 12, 2017

Whenever I post a Vern Whitten link / update, I can be pretty much guaranteed a record number of folks coming to the blog.

Just the other day, I was thinking (always a scary thought), we've haven't heard from Mr Whitten for awhile; I was hoping we would see something.

And here it is, almost on cue. Wow. The Vern Whitten autumn, 2016, update. I have not looked at them yet, but want to get them posted immediately.

After posting the link, I will go back and look at them.

Mr Whitten would love to hear from you. Please send him a "thank you" note. His site is www.vernwhittenphotography.com.

Later, highlights for me:
  • the new Minot air terminal
  • the 10,000 lakes of Minnesota (not all were shown)
  • the Big Iron Fargo farm show
  • the beets go on

No comments:

Post a Comment