No wells coming off confidential list Friday.
- 33267, loc, QEP, ND Levang 3-16-21T3HD, Grail, NWNE 16-150-95, see below;
- 33268, loc, QEP, ND Levang 4-16-21T2HD, Grail, NWNE 16-150-95,
- 33269, loc, QEP, ND Levang 8-16-21BHD, Grail, NWNE 16-150-95,
- 33270, loc, QEP, ND Levang 5-16-21T2HD, Grail, NENE 16-150-95,
- 33271, loc, Whiting, Nelson 11-18TFHU, Truax, Lot 1 18-154-97,
- 33272, loc, Whiting, Nelson 11-182TFHU, Truax, Lot 1 18-154-97,
- 33273, loc, Hess, EN-Leo E-154-94-2423H-12, Alkali Creek, NENE 24-154-94,
- BR (6): three CCU Mainstreeter permits; two CCU Boxcar permits; and one CCU Audubon permit, all in Dunn County
- Enerplus (2): one Deuce permit and one Curve permit, both in Dunn County
- Whiting: one Buckman permit in Stark County
- two P Ellis permits in Williams County
- 29181, 1,779, Moccasin Creek 8-26-27-5H3, Moccasin Creek, t12/16; cum --
- 29182, 1,863, Moccasin Creek 8-26-27-4H, Moccasin Creek, t12/16; cum --
- 29588, 1,256, EOG, Fertile 59-0333H, Parshall, t12/16; cum --
Locations For QEPs New Permits
If this area looks familiar, it's because we just discussed this same area a few days ago at this post, December 15, 2016.
I believe these are the first ND Levang wells. The P. Levang wells are a couple miles to the east, two sections over.