Friday, December 30, 2016

A Reader Provides A Comment On "Pumped Storage" For Wind Energy In Montana -- December 30, 2016

A reader made some great points and introduced some concepts of which I was unaware, so with minimal editing, I posted the entire comment at an earlier post. I did not ask permission from the reader to post it, so if he/she wants it removed, I will remove if so requested. Of course the note is posted anonymously.

I normally don't post such long commentaries or notes sent to me, but this one was too good not to share.

This has to do with "pumped storage" associated with wind energy in Montana, posted a few days ago.

************************
Fighting Seminoles

I'm sitting here watching the Orange Bowl, the FSU Seminoles, the "war chant," and, the "tomahawk chop."

And thinking about the Fighting Sioux.

I'm sure someone can explain it; I can't.

[Update: and someone did -- see first comment.]

No comments:

Post a Comment