Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It Never Quits -- More Records Broken; The Graph That Terrorizes Saudi Arabia -- August 31, 2016

More records broken;
*****************************

The graph that terrorizes Saudi Arabia. If it doesn't, Prince Salman is not paying attention. Remember: WTI is under $50/bbl. Saudi Arabia cannot survive on $50 oil:


**********************************
A Note For The Granddaughters

I have no idea if this is a great song or not, but Sophia (age 2 years) and I enjoy it on the way home from Tutor Time. I pick her up every day from Tutor Time, about 4:00 p.m. She goes there for the socialization. I have the wonderful task of picking her up every day. She and I are best buddies.

May and I played only classical music for the two older granddaughters, now 13 and 10 years of age. One loves classical music and is a flutist in Honors Band; the other appears to have no interest in music.

But for Sophia, it's different. Her favorite music, without question is the "early Beatles." She can recognize them immediately when I put in an early Beatles CD. Lately, I have our early Beatles CD in the other car, so I have to play something else. Lana Del Rey is way too slow and too somber.

But this song from Jefferson Airplane -- Sophia loves it. I play it loud. And she dances in her car seat.

She Has Funny Cars, Jefferson Airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment