Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Enercom Conference Presentations Are Now Posted -- August 23, 2016

The Enercom Conference was last week. I assume all the presentations have been posted. The presentations are listed at this link. It is very, very easy to go through and click on the presentation you want to see.

The link is also at the top of the sidebar at the right and will be there for a few more weeks.

Ones that caught my eye:
  • Crescent Point Energy
  • Whiting (two presentations linked; I have not yet checked to see if they are different)
  • SM Energy
  • QEP
I may have missed it, but I did not see Continental Resources on the agenda. However, CLR has just released a new corporate presentation at their website.

For me, it worked best to "download" the presentations, rather than tie up computer time refreshing the slides. I have a relatively fast processor but the spinning disc becomes tiresome. Downloading the Crescent Point Energy presentation for example, was really, really fast, and now very, very easy to review.

I imagine the presentations will only be up for another week or so, if that long.

The Sanchez presentation is nice for those interested in learning more about Eagle Ford and Tuscaloosa Marine Shale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment