Saturday, July 23, 2016

North Dakota Rancher To Be Featured On NBC Tonight For Those In North Dakota -- July 23, 2016

Updates

Later, 5:03 p.m. Central Time: see note below regarding Merle Clark. For those who won't see this on NBC North Dakota, one can find it at Vevo: start here and then search "Merle Clark" at the sidebar for any number of "Merle Clark" segments.
 
Original Post
 
Oh, my goodness. Don introduced me to Merle Clark a couple of years ago. I hope someone posts this on YouTube. I doubt I will catch NBC North Dakota down here in Texas.

Here's the link to a great, great story: Marmarth rancher will be featured tonight on NBC's "Special Cowboy Moments."


This was the saddle that Merle was re-furbishing when I met him in Bowman a couple of years ago. He was donating this to the Pioneer Trails Regional Museum in Bowman, North Dakota, perhaps one of the best little museums in the west.

*******************************

Impressions, Merle Haggard

No comments:

Post a Comment