Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Poll: Will There Be More Or Will There Be Fewer DUCs In The Bakken Report Tomorrow, April, 2016, Data? -- June 14, 2016

From last month's Director's Cut, the March, 2016, data:
DUCs? 920. That's up 13 from the end of February to the end of March. Almost a thousand DUCS. Incredible.
It's my impression that more wells are reaching TD than are being fracked; more wells are reaching TD than producing wells are being fracked. This suggests to me that the number of DUCs in the Bakken should be higher in April, 2016, than March, 2016, but it seems my impressions are always at odds with the NDIC data.

So, a poll. This is going to be a quick one.

If the data for March, 2016, showed 920 DUCs in the Bakken then, how many DUCs will be reported in the Director's Cut for April data, which should be released Wednesday, 11:00 a.m., a little over 12 hours from now?

The poll: the number of DUCs in the Bakken in April, 2016, will be:
  • more than 920
  • less than 921 
Again, this will be a quick poll. The poll closes out when the Director's Cut is posted; hopefully I don't miss it. I'll trust folks not to vote after the poll is released. 

Again, my data suggests the number of DUCs will increase, but it seems the NDIC and I "count differently." LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment