Saturday, June 20, 2015

Friday Night Lites -- June 19, 2015

***********************************
Mark Perry's Summer Vacation: A Trip To The Bakken Oil Fields

Memo to self: archive.

Part I.

Part II

******************************
Friday Night Lites

Tiger Woods misses the cut for the US Open: tied for 154th out of 156. Only one player did worse. The cut was "plus 3." The leaders are "minus 6"; Tiger was 16 over ("plus 16").

Jeb: "I embrace the reduction of carbon emissions." One more reason I won't be voting for Jeb.

Ah, the good ol' days, a simpler time.

Hitchin' A Ride, Vanity Fair


Spirit In The Sky, Norman Greenbaum


Please don't read any farther down. I'm in another place ... I have no idea where this is going to go. This happens occasionally. Usually when I forget to take my meds.

This may combine the best comment ever with the best video ever. First the video, the comment follows:

Total Eclips, Klaus Nomi
The comment:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment