Monday, May 18, 2015

Williston, Heart Of The Bakken, Ties A Previous Record -- Ties Record Set In 1933 For Record Low -- May 18, 2015

Talk about mixed emotions.

Regular readers know my thoughts about global warming.

Having said that, I wish I did not have to use my home town as an example of data suggesting quite the opposite, but it is what it is (I assume this is a dynamic link): 
Williston set a record low of 29 this morning, tying a previous record low set in 1993.
On another note, closer to my current home, here in Grapevine, Texas, a suburb of Fort Worth, TX. Remember that drought in north Texas. One word: over.

The huge Grapevine Lake is 12 feet over "normal," whatever is meant by "normal." All I know is that the picnic areas are flooded, and today I heard the soccer coaches say the soccer fields are flooded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment