Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Well Pad North Of Alexander, North Dakota -- April 28, 2015

Later

10:21 a.m. CT: I guess I'm wrong.  A reader wrote:
I believe from the lightening bolt that the red boxes are just generators.
If you want to see well sight infrastructure check out the tarpon federal wells at 22554 there are two well pads in the middle of the federal grass lands south of tobacco gardens lots of extra gas compressing equipment.  Just getting started producing and trying to stay in federal guidelines.

To see how to get out to this site, go to Google maps or Google Earth and cut/paste: "48.054316, -103.066444."(not the quotes or the period, obviously)
 
Original Post
This is a well pad north of Alexander. I saw something I had not seen before on this pad; the "red trailers" show up at the beginning of the video and probably again later in the video. I think I know what this is all about but not for sure. If others want to confirm what the "red trailers" are all about, I will comment further:



Again, one of the smaller pads in the Bakken.

No comments:

Post a Comment