Friday, November 28, 2014

Enderlin: End-Of-The-Line -- November 28, 2014

I had not planned to post this story until the issue was resolved, or more newsworthy updates were provided.

However, a reader from upstate New York sent me a nice note (despite all my "negative stories" about that part of the world -- actually a bit more to the east -- New England, but I digress).

But he sent me a nice note with some great links and -- to make it worthy of a stand-alone post -- an opportunity for a great video. So here goes.

The note from the reader:
I saw this anti-Bakken article, more of the current media pile-on to expose all the supposed dark underbellies of the Bakken boom. 
Though in fairness, because of the lawsuit the story is definitely newsworthy.
What’s funny, if you Google Earth view the town of Enderlin, you will see one of those big trains parked right through the entire town.
You can even see the overpass mentioned in the article. The google link (it may be a dynamic link and the train may have moved on. The overpass will probably still be there).

End of the Line, Traveling Wilburys

No comments:

Post a Comment