Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Poll: With Whom Would You Like To Share Dinner?

Over at this post, in the comment section, somehow Mason Inman was brought into the discussion. I did not know who Mason Inman was. Considering how much he has written for Scientific American and other such periodicals, I was surprised he did not have his own Wiki page (unless I missed it or he writes under an alias; whatever).

Be that as it may, I have a much better feeling for his views and his thought processes.

But every so often it's good to check in on my own sanity. I thought the best way to do that was to poll the readers.

If you had the opportunity to share dinner with one of the three men below, whom would you choose?
  • Mason Inman
  • Warren Buffett
  • Harold Hamm
I used to subscribe to the Scientific American and really enjoyed it. Some years ago I stopped subscribing to all magazines but have since started up again. I did not re-subscribe to Scientific American. I think I now know why.

******************************
Harvard's Endowment Grows to Nearly $40 Billion

Previously reported.

***************************
ObamaCare Website: $2 Billion 

That's just the website. If I remember correctly, the website contract went to one of Michelle's college friends. Could be wrong, but I doubt it. Good work if you can get it. And Ms Sebelius loses her job because of it. [Reason #2456 why I love to blog. My memory served me very, very well. LOL.]

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In, Kenny Rogers & The First Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment