Fourteen (14) new permits --
- Operators: Emerald (6), Hess (3), Whiting (3), Petro-Hunt (2)
- Fields: Manitou (Mountrail), North Tioga (Burke), Zenith (Stark), Charbonneau (McKenzie),
- Comments: this is nice to see -- it looks like the six Emerald permits are for a 6-well pad in Charbonneau oil field; Emerald has two nice wells just one mile to the west (#23909, Arsenal Federal 1-17-20H, and, #19863, Mongoose 1-8-5H, both just completed earlier this summer. Emerald must like what it sees in this area; Charbonneau has not been very active until now.
Three (3) producing wells completed:
- 25921, 836, Whiting, Peery State 21-25TFH, Sanish, t11/13; cum --
- 25922, 1,927, Whting, Peery State 21-25H, Sanish, t11/13; cum --
- 25042, 371, American Eagle, Roberta 1-3-163-101, Colgan, t101/3; cum 9K 10/13;