Sunday, November 24, 2013

Catwalk Oil Field Updated; "The Selected Letters of Willa Cather" (Yes, This Is A Bakken Story, Sort Of)

The list of fields in the Williston oil basin that I track are listed here.

Catwalk oil field east of Williston was updated this morning; not much new information; not particularly active. It's just a matter of time before this field becomes active again. It will be a big field.

***************************************

The most-posted YouTube video on the blog:

Yellow River, Christie
 

*****************************
Book review in The Wall Street Journal over the weekend: The Selected Letters of Willa Cather.

I had never heard of Willa Cather until a couple of years ago. I do not recall how I discovered her. Most likely it was while browsing at Powell's in Portland. I would have picked up a half dozen books to read on my Amtrak trip from Oregon to Williston, the heart of the Bakken. I enjoyed her. I am thrilled to have discovered her, for a number of reasons. And, now, a book of her letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment