Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Bakken Shale Discussion Group

I'm not really sure I want to do this; it may be take more time that I have. But we will try.  I'm always looking for ways to help folks learn about the Bakken.

I've set up a google discussion group where folks can share information on the Bakken.

I'm hoping that most of the contributors will be folks "on the ground" in the Bakken, to give us first hand information of what they see going on in the oil patch.

The link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/the-bakken-shale-discussion-group

I have never managed a google discussion group before so I'm not sure I have the settings correct. Anyone can join; anyone can post. However, the posts are heavily moderated.

I sometimes forget to check the google discussion groups, but I will do the best I can. The Million Dollar Way will not change, but it's possible the discussion group will give me additional leads for stories that can be posted on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment