Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Next Big Thing: Déjà Vu All Over Again

I have posted more than 12,000 posts on the new and improved "million dollar way." I have probably provided three or four times that many updates. And yet, there are a handful of posts of which I am particularly fond. Many of my favorite Bakken posts are archived and/or linked at the sidebar at the right.

One of my favorite posts is a non-Bakken post, and is not linked at the sidebar.

It was posted March 21, 2013: the next big thing. In that post, I discussed Netflix.

It is interesting to see that Netflix has hit a new high and the story to go with it.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make investment decisions based on what you read here or what you think you may have read here. 

I don't invest in AAPL or Netflix; never have, never will. I missed them both. My bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment