Friday, August 30, 2013

"The Finals": Your Favorite Bakken Operator

It looks like it's time to go with the "finals."

First, how we got here (I could be wrong which was the first round and which was the second round, but it doesn't matter):

The results of the first round, your "favorite Bakken" operator:
  • CLR: 36%
  • WLL: 27%
  • EOG: 18%
  • BEXP (STO): 11%
  • HES: 8%
The results of the second round, your "favorite Bakken" operator:
  • KOG: 46%
  • OAS: 26%
  • Slawson: 12%
  • Halcon: 9%
  • BR: 7%
The results of the "semi-finals" for "your favorite Bakken" operator.
  • CLR: 32%
  • EOG: 16%
  • KOG: 22%
  • OAS: 9%
  • WLL: 21%
So, the "finals" (posted August 30, 2013).
  • CLR:
  • KOG:
  • WLL:
My apologies to those who supported operators I never included from the beginning including QEP, SM Energy, XTO, and several others, of course. It showed my bias. Maybe I will do this again sometime down the road; if so, I will broaden the choices. 

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, am stunned you did not include Oxy. (Tongue planted firmly in cheek...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot about OXY. Perhaps OXY needs to be in its own bracket.

      Seriously, I did a big disservice to the likes of QEP, SM Energy, XTO, forgetting to include them. I will do better next time.

      And yes, I might even include OXY. Smile. Thank you for taking time to comment.

      [And with that, I am signing off for a few hours.]

      Delete