Monday, August 12, 2013

The Daily Activity Report Summary Will Be Delayed Due To Swimming Lessons

I just sent a note to Don:

 I don't think I will be able to complete the daily activity post before I have to sign off the net -- taking the girls to their swimming lesson, but I do not recall ever seeing two pages of new permits.

Even at almost 20 permits they could squeeze them into one page; today they went into a second page: 23 permits. (It's possible, early on, when I first started blogging, I saw some daily activity reports with two pages of new permits -- but it's been a long time.)

Also, 7 producing wells completed. A year ago, we saw one or two producing wells completed each day; recently it's been getting up to 6 pretty common; I don't recall as many as 7 in one day. All due to pad drilling.

So, I will complete the report later. It looks like WPX has about 11 new permits; Statoil several, and then, my current favorite, Corinthian Exploration. I will be off the net for several hours. Good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment