Monday, July 29, 2013

This Is Cool: Limbaugh, Hannity To Clear Channel

I used to walk past or drive past Clear Channel Headquarters almost every day when I was living in San Antonio.

I moved from San Antonio to the Dallas area this summer now that the granddaughters have moved to the Dallas area.

I do not care for Sean Hannity at all.

But love him or hate him, Rush Limbaugh is very, very good at what he does. I listen to him rarely any more and usually only when driving cross-country, but I always enjoy listening to him. The trick to listening to Rush: when he takes a commercial break, switch to a music station for ten minutes; he takes very, very long breaks; it will drive you nuts. The other trick to Rush: you have to listen to him for about six months before you "get him." Those who don't understand him did not successfully complete the six-month introductory course on "Listening To Rush Limbaugh 101." I didn't say "like Rush"; I said "understand" him. Even his political opponents "understand" him, even if they don't "like" him.

No comments:

Post a Comment