Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Last Thoughts

Wow, there is so much incredibly good information on the net regarding the Bakken.

First, if you haven't seen the Rolfstad Presentation, you need to do that this week. It's a PDF, a very long PowerPoint Presentation. I recommend that if it's your first time looking at it, scroll through it very quickly, stopping to look at the photographs (many of which are probably Vern Whitten photographs), and then go back through the presentation at a more leisurely pace.

For those who have seen the presentation, Richard Zeits has an outstanding piece over at SeekingAlpha, posted May 12, 2013. Somehow I missed it, or at least I think I missed it. I honestly don't remember seeing it but I've done a lot of posting over the past couple of days and I often forget what I've posted.

Be that as it may, the Zeits article is superb. It lives up to the "headline": Bakken: 'Deep' Revolution Underway -- Everything Investors Need to Know.

[The usual disclaimer: this is not a YouTube site. This is a Bakken site. YouTube videos are placed here to break up the narratives.]

I would love to go through the Richard Zeits article now, posting some high points, but I am literally too tired. You are on your own.

Wandering Star, Lee Marvin


See you early tomorrow morning. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment