Friday, March 1, 2013

Ethane

Sometimes it takes a reminder from someone to go back and read something I either missed in the first place, or posted, but didn't take time to read the first around.

This goes for ethane. "Anon 1" caught one of my errors earlier today and recommended that I go back and look at the August 5, 2012, RBN article on ethane. And I did. I will probably have to read it again, but I feel a bit more comfortable with the subject. My hunch is I will still make mistakes when I post articles about natural gas, natural gas liquids, and liquified natural gas so be careful when reading what I post. That's why I try to always link the original source -- so folks can check / confirm for themselves. As I say on my welcome/disclaimer page: if something at this site looks wrong, it probably is. But it is generally easy to check.

But I digress. Back to ethane. For newbies, at the link above, an outstanding article on ethane.

No comments:

Post a Comment